Sunday, June 19, 2011

Love and hate for LTCs

Here I go again with my second attempt at this LTC thing. I don't think I'm quite cut out for LTCs, mostly I just don't get the joy in sending out really intricate (let's face it) art projects.

What I do like about LTCs is receiving a slew of stamp impressions of a certain topic that you like.  When you go out letterboxing, you're at the mercy of whatever is planted in a given area; when you participate in an LTC exchange, you can decide to join based on a theme... That's what I like.

So, after my recently planted Can't Stop the Signal series, I am participating an an LTC exchange for all things Joss Whedon. I plan on making three cards to send, each using the stamps I created for my letterbox series.  As with the last time I participated in an LTC exchange, although I'm really excited to see what others carve, sometimes I think I've bitten off more than I can chew.


SPOILER IMAGE BELOW

Here they are before they are cut and made into whatever I'm going to do for these LTCs.  Wish me luck!
Inara, Mal, Jayne, and my harshest critic who is clearly unimpressed with the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment